Friday, December 6, 2013

Let's Get NAKED!!!

Do you love fresh, delicious fruit?

Are you hosting, or attending, a holiday party?

Do you need gifts for friends, family or coworkers?

Would you love having the most popular, in season fruits shipped to your door every month?

Do you love being NAKED? I do!

Are you wondering why the hell I'm asking you all these questions?  Ha!

If you answered YES to any of the above questions, then you need to get NAKED...like now!

Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Now, hold up a minute! Don't everybody go stripping off your clothes just yet! 
I'm talking about the NAKED Fruit Company


NAKED Fruit is the newest, nationwide, gift line division of Martinous Produce Company located right here in Pittsburg, KS where I live!  I've been eating NAKED Fruit for about a year now and can honestly say it's delicious! The best fruit I've ever had hands down, so I wanted to let y'all in on my little secret!


NAKED ships Nationwide! How you ask?  Check out their awesome packaging!



 
 
 
 
 
 
 
I was lucky enough to receive the NAKED Sampler Fruit Box today at work! Truth: I ate 2 apples myself and only came home with 2 pears, 3 oranges and 1 apple!  Everyone loves this stuff!  It's that good!  I mean, even the packaging is awesome!
 




 
 


 
 
 
 
 
NAKED Fruit has the tons of different gift options for practically every occasion! The NAKED 2pk-Mix would make a great holiday gift for your kid's teacher, your boss, the mailman, your hair stylist, the neighbors (instead of the normal holiday candies and cookies)!
 
 
NAKED is perfect for the person in your life who has everything, except a box of fruit in their mail!

 
NAKED also offers 3 different Fruit Of The Month Clubs; joining one of the clubs automatically gets fruit delivered to your doorstep once a month for either 3, 6, 9 or 12 months!
 
 
One of my favorite things about NAKED is their community involvement! You will regularly find people getting NAKED at the finish line after a race; eating the finest bananas and oranges around!  NAKED also sponsors races and actually sponsored the first Fun Run Jack participated in! 
Be sure to check out my Instagram @darci_spear or find me on Facebok Darci Spear later today for an awesome NAKED GIVEAWAY!!
 
In the meantime, go check out the NAKED Fruit Company now...and remember...
 
Eat Naked. Be Healthy.
 
Instagram @nakedfruitcompany
Facebook Naked Fruit Company

 

1 comment :