Monday, May 5, 2014

Younique 3D Mascara Party

Happy Cinco De Mayo, Friends! Eek! I survived my second Tough Mudder this weekend! Yay! I will have a post up later this week with all the dirty details!

Guess what today is?! Today is the start of my Younique 3D Mascara Online Party! Holla!  If we are friends on Facebook and you want to be added to the party group let me know; I added a bunch of friends this morning that had mentioned they were interested!

About 2-3 months ago I fell in love with Younique's Moodstruck 3D Fiber Lashes! They are awesome! I will let the pictures do the talking! I'm also going to try to get a video made for y'all in the next couple days so you can see the application process and results live!

These are my results! In the top picture I have on zero mascara, in the middle pic I have on one coat of Estee Lauder Voluminous mascara and in the bottom picture I have on only ONE coat of the 3D Fiber Lashes!
More amazing results!
Younique offers a full line of makeup products! From makeup brushes, moisturizers, foundation, eye shadow, lip gloss, cleansers and everything else in between!

I'm super excited to try their Brilliant moisturizer! It's a facial moisturizer, but people have been having awesome results using it to fade stretch marks! Holla! So it will definitely be my next purchase!


If you aren't on Facebook and want to order from my party here is the link! The party is open until May 14th, so you have plenty of time to get your shop on! 


When you go to the party site, it will look like this!


Click on the "Shop from my party now" link and it will take you to this screen!  From there you can click on any of the headers to see the products under each category! Yay!


Feel free to browse around the party and place an order for anything that catches your eye! I'd love to hear what products you like, if you've tried them before or what products interest you that you'd like to try! Or what products you ordered if you do! I love me some makeup!

BONUS! The first 8 people to place orders through my party will receive a FREE full size eye minerals pigment (eye shadow) and you get to chose the color! Holla!

If you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment on this post - please include your email in the post so that Annie or I can make sure to get you an answer! Thanks, Y'all! 


1 comment :