Thursday, May 8, 2014

Fun Friday Link Up!

I know it's only Thursday, but I wanted to fill y'all in on the link up I'm co-hosting with Crystal Michelle tomorrow! I participated in the Sorry I'm Not Sorry link up last Friday and I won a Starbucks gift card and the honor of co-hosting this week! Yay! You can read last week's post HERE!

This week's Sorry I'm Not Sorry topic is drinking...dun, dun, dun! Here are this week's phrases! So fun!

Sorry I'm not sorry but... one time after a night of drinking I woke up _____
Sorry I'm not sorry but... I was so drunk one time I threw up _____
Sorry I'm not sorry but... the first time I drank alcohol I was _____
Sorry I'm not sorry but... the most fun I've ever had that involved drinking was _____
Sorry I'm not sorry but... my favorite thing to do when I'm drunk is _____
Sorry I'm not sorry but... when I am drunk you know because I totally_____
Sorry I'm not sorry but... Vodka makes me _____
Sorry I'm not sorry but... I was so drunk once that I cried about _____
Sorry I'm not sorry but... _____ makes me need a drink.
Sorry I'm not sorry but... if I could get drunk with anyone it would for sure be _____


So, here's a what you’re going to do: Use the phrase “Sorry I’m not Sorry” Before each fill in the blank phrase below!  Then link up, comment on the host blog (Crystal Michelle's) and one other blog that also link'd up too!
Super Easy and Fun! Oooooh, and BONUS...there's a Starbucks gift card for the best entry!

So...who all wants to join in on the fun and link up!? Join us! Join us! Join us! What's better then a link up on Friday? Nothing! Exactly!

See y'all back here tomorrow AM!

No comments :

Post a Comment