Wednesday, May 29, 2013

It's A Four Way! Who Wouldn't Love It?

Hey Girls Hey! 
 
Today I'm going to take my first whirl at a "fashion/styling" post! I have been obsessed with Hazel & Olive Boutique's Four Way Maxi Dress!  The options are endless - I say it's more like a Twenty Way!  *Side Note - can you imagine that? I absolutely cannot...it would be exhausting, more than exhausting, more like grueling and who wants that in any type of multi-way? Dress it up, dress it down, but this dress can be styled for seriously just about any occasion!
 
I'll let the pictures (that obviously weren't done professionally) do most of the talking, adding details about accessories and themes!  I did make three "tutorial" videos on how to do the different wraps, but to find a ton more options just YouTube "Wrap Dress Tutorial" and you'll find everything you need and more!

Option 1 - Halter, "Outdoor Party"


I simply just paired the halter style with a cute sun hat I had at the bottom of my closet from a few years ago!  Ideally, I would wear one of the huge, white, floppy sun hats! I kept the jewelry limited to stud earrings and bracelets, I typically like to leave the chest open when wearing halters because I'm an attention whore and like to show the new and improved cleavage! If you wanted to add a necklace, I would suggest keeping it simple, nothing chunky or statement.

Option 2 - Strapless, "Shop Til You Drop"

 
I honestly loved the strapless option completely un-styled!  The sweetheart neckline is gorgeous on this dress!  I styled with a denim jacket to give it a more casual feel and of course, flat sandals for a day of shopping!
 
Option 3 - Sleeves, "A Day In The Office"
 
 
I was totally surprised that you could actually get full back coverage AND sleeves with this dress!  I have to admit I was a bit skeptical on that one, but the dress did not disappoint!  I loved the open neckline with the sleeved option so I paired it with a statement necklace and stud earrings.
 
 Option 4 - One Shoulder, "Date Night"


I think the number one thing you can do to make any outfit go from day to night is adding a RED lip!  Some lucky ladies can rock a red lip all day long, I can't so it's my go-to for a night on the town!  Second to the red lip, is pulling your hair back!  The neckline on the one shoulder is higher than the other looks so I skipped a necklace and did a simple drop earring!  Throw on some sexy heels and a clutch and voila!

 
 
 
 
The Four Way Dress is available at Hazel & Olive Boutique in Black and White HERE and Navy and White HERE!  Happy Shopping!

 Strapless Tutorial
 
Halter & Sleeved Tutorial
 
One Shoulder Tutorial
 
xoxo
 


16 comments :

  1. Love them all. You are rocking that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kinda love. Kinda need. Awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute! Love how you did all the styling. I've wondered about these multi option dresses and if they were too complicated, but you made it look easy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the one strap look on you !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Definitely a 4 way I would like to partake in!!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE the strapless and and 1 shoulder look....HAWT MAMA!!!

    What size did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  6. My faves are the strapless and one shoulder! The jean jacket looks awesome with it!! Definitely a good purchase!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. My faves are the strapless and one shoulder! The jean jacket looks awesome with it!! Definitely a good purchase!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh no! But I've done too much shopping lately! But I want!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE all the looks on you!!! You look stunning, my friend!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the dress!! Your amped up tatas look great in it too lol!! And you seriously cracked me up with the 20 way side note!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That dress is awesome and your amped up tatas look great in it lol!! The side note about the 20 way cracked me up!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm dying. The photo montage is fabulous! Thanks for the videos. I'm not sure I'm coordinated enough to work that dress...I can't even straighten my hair so....yeah.
    You are beautiful! Love this dress!!

    xoxo
    Rachel@rachelrunshermouth.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG, I need to get this! NOW!! It looks awesome every single way! Thanks for showing it! And I love what I can see of your house, the word pictures by the fireplace are my fav!
    A 20 way would be ridic!! Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hot stuff!!! This dress is amazing and perfect on you!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. omg shut up, I love this! I MUST have this. Now I've gotta decide on which one. Thanks for sharing, hun!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Cute!!! Could you wear a bra with any of them though????

    ReplyDelete