Wednesday, October 16, 2013

So What! Wednesday...

Hola Senioritas!  What Day Is It?  So What! Wednesday! 
 
This week I'm So What! if...
 
  • I'm a fair-weather Chiefs fan...but at least I look good doin' it!?  SIX and Oooohhhh! 
The Guinness Book of World Records was at the game this past Sunday for the World's Loudest Stadium and in true form, we killed it!  The previous record was 136.5, the new record is 137.5!  #loudandproud Don't ask me what the measurement is because I have no clue!  Lastly, the dumbass in the last photo collage walks on the hot coals out of his grill before every home game...idiot!
 



  • Work has been so bat-shit cray and I'm so exhausted, like all the time...and making a total ass of myself!  Eek!
  • Exhibit A - Documenting the Life & Emotions of Eating Smarties...
    Exhibit B
    Exhibit C - Tired, Work, Teach, Blah...
    Exhibit D
    Exhibit E - My friends start asking ridiculous questions...

  • I still haven't figured out what I'm going to do for Norah's Halloween costume; let alone thought about ordering Jack's...although if he would quit changing his mind every other day...! #momfail


  • I might actually be realizing/admitting that Bean maybe is my real-life mini!
  •  
     
    What are you saying So What! to this week!?  Head on over and link up with Shannon, right Meow!
     
    Life After I Dew 
 xoxo


4 comments :

  1. You've been working way to hard. Norah looks just like you. She's a doll!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fair weather Chiefs fan as well; I LOVE when they are winning! :) --Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hot mama!!! It's time to take a break from work! I've only bought Ella's costume so far... The pressures on!

    ReplyDelete