Monday, September 10, 2012

Ugh...

Well, after a weekend full of hamburgers and chips and feeling extra flabby this morning - I was too scared to step on the scale.  I am pretty sure that I have probably gained a couple pounds.  So I'm giving myself one week to get back in line before weighing.  I'm going to start using my Lose It app again, because I've been slacking on that (which means I've been eating so poorly that I don't even fill it out 1. because the food isn't readily listed and 2. I don't even want to know what my daily intake has been) and making time for myself!

As I noted in my last post, work has been crazy and that has deterred me from the Y on some days in the last few weeks, but I have to make time for myself!  I owe it to ME!  I'm also considering stating the 30DS in the evenings since I'm already all sweaty and nasty from my lunch run!

I feel like this is a bit of a cop-out, but I also don't feel like I want the discouragemnt of documenting a weight gain!  :-(

No comments :

Post a Comment