Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Herbal Cleanse - Day 1 and 2 Recap...

I've made it two days in on my 10 day cleanse and I've only slipped up once! Pretty good, right? Here's a quick recap of the last couple of days...

Day 1:
Am = Citrus Fiber Drink: Verdict - OK taste, DISGUSTING texture!! Seriously, good thing my gag reflex isn't a weakling! See?




Food Log: There is a Food Guide that comes on the insert in the cleanse, but the flavor of it is eating a clean diet - lots of lean meats, veggies and fruits.







Work is CRAZY this week so I've yet to step foot out of the office over lunch, let alone hit the Y... :-(

PM = Herbal Cleanse Pills. You take them at night before bed. I have no clue what they do, I would if I read the insert.

Symptoms: I fully expected to be shitting my brains out and was completely surprised when I didn't! I'd have to say the non-stop urinating was probably the biggest annoyance of the whole thing (second to the Citrus Fiber Drink)!!!

Day 2:
AM = Citrus Fiber Drink. I drank it like ice cold today and in about 45 seconds so it wasn't as horrible, but it was still bad!

Food Log: Notice, still no running! It's cool, I only have my VERY. FIRST.5K.EVER in 4 days...







Did you find my "slip up" ? Believe me, I'm not pointing it out!

PM = Herbal Cleanse Pills. Still haven't looked up what they do?!? Anyone know? If so, fill my lazy ass in will ya?

Symptoms: Peeing still seems to be the main symptom. Although a few peeps I've talked to said it could take a few days and then it will hit! I'm so looking forward to that! TMI, but I did have a pretty good poop early this evening - but not yucky and I wasn't racing to the bathroom!! :-)

On a side note, I weighed this morning again (obsessive, I know!) and was down 3 pounds from Monday morning! I know it's water, but still it's a motivator!!

xoxo Darci

Posted From My iPhone Using BlogPress

No comments :

Post a Comment