Friday, September 7, 2012

Playing Catch Up...


It's Friday!  Whoop, Whoop!
 
I've been a bit MIA the last couple weeks because my "busy season" at work has kicked in to full gear!  I work for a transportation company that owns multiple short-line railroads, mechanical repair shops (repairing locos and railcars), transloading locations (train to truck or truck to train), switching locations (switching trains in industrial parks) and ports (barge to train or train to barge) and warehouses all across the US.  We also have a couple locations in Canada and one railroad in Australia.  I work in Strategic Planning, I'm an analyst - I like Excel Spreadsheets. HP! - descreet shout out to Mama Laughlin! - like this one.
 
 
I am the coordinator of our entire budgeting process, which runs from August through the end of January - in other words FFFOOORRREEEVVVVVEEERR!
 
To be honest, I haven't weighed in almost 2 weeks.  A couple days after I posted my update that I weighed 171.2 I weighed again and weighed 170.8.  Go me!  Unfortunately, life has taken over and I've been a bit distracted BUT I'm still running and doing the C25K training program on my phone!  :-)  I just completed W5D2 today!  I'm pretty proud of that!
 
Random Picture Time!! My equivalent to T-Shirt Time!!

Top Right, I was on my way to the Y for my run. Bottom Right, I back in my office post-run.  Hot, right?


Hot Momma Heels on Wednesday!
Resulted in Not so Fabulous Flats on Thursday!




A Date with the Eye Dr = A Day in Glasses!
I'm going to weigh Monday morning and I'll post that Reality Check here ASAP - I know you are all waiting...

No comments :

Post a Comment