Monday, August 20, 2012

TGIF...

Yay! It's Friday! Good news, right? I stepped on the scale this morning and it read 173.2 - this is GREAT news! Bad news, my girlfriends and I from work go out for lunch every Friday! The worse news is that two of them are currently pregnant and crave the good bad stuff! We went for Italian today and I had a side salad and Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo and that shit was Orgasmic! It's my favorite! And the rolls, oh the rolls - they are "shove 'em in your face faster than you can chew/swallow good"!!!
I also skipped exercising today because I was feeling a little tired from hitting it so hard this week. I think I should have started a little slower and not done 5 days straight, so next week I have decided to bike instead of run on my off days for C2K. I'm hoping this will prevent any shin splints or injuries!
Have a great weekend y'all and get out and shake your booty! The highs are only in the 80's! Whoop! Whoop!
Breakfast: Before and After!!
Today's Food and Exercise Log!!

No comments :

Post a Comment