Thursday, August 16, 2012

Starting Point...

I honestly cannot believe I'm about to put all my FAT BUSINESS out for the world to see, but I feel I have to.  Not for people to see or read, but for me - I have to hold myself accountable and what better way to stay motivated then to be reminded of where I am starting and where I don't ever want to be again!  So here I am in all my 174 pound glory (um, yeah - I weighed this morning and it was more than I originally thought...Oy Vey!) and this is my very public proclomation that I will never be this weight again!

Front View - 174 Pounds
Side View - 174 Pounds
Those weren't too bad, right?  Well here comes the bad news views - prepare yourself, this shit is scary!  This serves as your warning: I am not responsible for any nightmares you may experience during your sweet dreams tonight!

Front View - 174 Pounds
I just love my "Still-There" baby belly...

Side View - 174 Pounds
Definitely see a "Booby-Doo" in this picture...(my belly sticks out farther than my boobies do)
There you have it my friends, me in all my chubby, fat girl glory. And this is my promise to you to never scare the crap out of you again because the next photos I post WILL look better!  I don't know how much better, but BETTER!  Let's get this party started!

No comments :

Post a Comment