Monday, April 22, 2013

Weekend Rewind...

I'm going to be a tease like every other day today and give you a weekend rewind from my Home Girl...I have a couple good stories that I want to VLOG to explain some of these pictures, but for now...this is all you get!  You love it!

 
Captions are in circular motion starting at upper left and moving right... LOL, this really should be this hard or need to be explained, but I don't want anyone confused!
1.  Someone got Tattoo Numero Tres
2.  Brecken & Fallyne rocked the Purple Stride 5K - I however did not run
3.  Official Before Selfie
4.  Half a Chicken...enough said
5.  Does this sucker remind YOU of anything?
 
1.  Ernie Biggs Dueling Piano Bar
2.  My two favorite Blondes
3.  Outside breaking the law...
4.  Brecken got mad, said her face is as BIG as TX in this pic... I don't agree, maybe OK but definitely not TX
5.  Fallyne rockin' her best "Darci" face - love this girl!
* Leopard Tunic from Hazel and Olive Boutique, Turquoise Elsie Polka Necklace from Evie J Boutique

1.  Fallyne breaking it down on the Air Guitar...
2.  Shot of new ink!  I am in LOVE!
3.  It's hard to see, but that there is a good 'ole fashioned ThreeSome action - not kidding...
4.  This Friendship Ring was supposed to change my life, it didn't unfortunately!
5.  Brecken was pumpin' it on her bar stool and it may or may not have been because she couldn't get off it...
* Orange and Tan Dress and Turquoise Layers & Gold Necklace from Hazel and Olive Boutique

1.  The scene out in the streets KC...
2.  Sleepy Time Shot!
3.  First Five Guys Experience, can you say YUM-O!?
4.  Tina Turner Dance Off Contest
5.  Photobomb'd, but they were fun guys!
xoxo

6 comments :