Wednesday, April 24, 2013

So What Wednesday...

*This week's SWW is brought to you by me (duh), along with a bunch of pictures for emphasis!
 
This week I'm saying SO WHAT if...
  • I will be laying on the beach, or by a pool, in the bright ass sunshine THIS Saturday! Go ahead...be jealous, I know, and you know, you are!
Dreams Riviera Cancun Resort & Spa
  • I'm only going to Cancun for 8 days but have at least 24 outfits and I am still 100% planning to take all 24 - I've tried to edit, it ain't happening. What girl doesn't want to rock multiple outfit changes every day for 8 days straight?
    Hazel and Olive Boutique - www.hazelandolive.com
    Hazel and Olive Boutique - www.hazelandolive.com
    Hazel and Olive Boutique - www.hazelandolive.com
    Audacious Boutique - find them on FaceBook
  • This is my Wedding Dress Dress for the Wedding and Laura B and I went back and forth for over 3 days deciding on THE perfect necklace for it and in the end I didn't end up ordering any of them! Don't look at me like that...I ain't the bride, I don't have to keep it a secret!
  • THE perfect necklace showed up on GroopDealz yesterday (the red/coral one)...and even though I won't have it before we leave I still ordered it AND a black one!
  • I'm still wearing the 10 cent Neon Green Friendship Ring I received at the bar on Saturday night by a nerdy dude dressed as Mr. Rogers with a name tag...this shit is supposed to "change my destiny"...well destiny, this B is still waiting...
  • I won my first prize/giveaway EVER this week!  I have been obsessing over Evie J Boutique for a few week's now, ever since Laura B started pimp'n them out on her blog and IG. There was a FB Share Giveaway and the prize was $30 to spend on the website! I'm been stalking my choices for 2 days now...

  • Kimmy was providing her professional, recent emoticon "What Do They Say About You" evaluations on IG yesterday and thought I liked to eat Eggplant - as in the actual food... (and no, those aren't even all the comments - to see more check on my IG @darci_spear)!  However, I do like Dance and Cut People!



  • I started a new DietBet on April 8th and haven't weighed myself once since I submitted my Starting Weight... I was lucky enough to get the weekly email reminder that I now have "18 days to lose 6 lbs" - real F'n nice!  Don't they know I'm going on vacation next week?

  • You couldn't tell by now that I'm slightly obsessed with Laura B @ Walking In Memphis In High Heels and we like to communicate via every social media site, email and text all at the same time - proof is in the picture!  But no, really, she is amazing!  So nice and sweet!  She is a fashion blogging goddess!  Go check her out if you haven't already!
Text, Instagram, Email, FaceBook and Pinterest... all within about 15 minutes!  LOL
What are you B Faces saying "So What" this week?  Go link up with Shannon and spread the Love!

So What Wednesday

xoxo


8 comments :

  1. Hello, my name is Darci and I am a H&O addict!!! OMG woman! Just one of the many reasons I love you! Can't wait to see vaca pics!
    We must plan our trip, darnit! When stalking you and others on IG, I saw that you were going to be in Memphis. Hello, I LOVE Memphis! It's not THAT far from me! :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so super jealous. Can not wait to see pics of you in those outfits!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm yeah you need options as miss Zoe would say and you need day outfits and night outfits because who wants to wear the same outfit at dinner after you've sweated in it all day. Just saying!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lori needs to come visit at the same time! You're tripping me out. And you do seem to like eggplant haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahahaha I love the Kimmy commenter one! I need to do that. Totally jealous of your trip, take me with you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to see the 24 outfit changes. Have a great vaca girly!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haha, I see some Janessa love in that Laura communication! Woot woot! lol. Yes, we are all very jealous of you and that vacay! And that H&O suitcase of stuff, haha. Hoping you have an awesome trip while us losers are at home!

    ReplyDelete