Thursday, November 7, 2013

Ten Things Thursday...

I'm totally stealing today's post topic from Ashleigh!  You can thank her by going and checking out her blog if you don't already!  She is pretty awesome!
 
 
[one] I am officially Back to Black!  Holla!  I have to admit, I really do feel more like ME with my dark hair again!  The ombre was really my first journey into the world of hair color and while I liked it, I think the dark just suits my Bitchy personality better!  :-)
 
 

[two]  I'm on Day 4 of the Advocare Herbal Cleanse!  I'm actually pretty proud of myself, food if my number one vice and I've done fairly decent thus far!  Only 6 more days to go!  I only took my weight but I will share the results next week!
 
[three] I'm in a blogging rut...ugh!
 
[four]  We have Christmas Card pictures this Saturday and I have ZERO clue what the hell we are all wearing!  Kill.Me.Now!  Also, I'm totally going to break my number one rule and entertain the possibility of only featuring Jack and Norah on this year's card depending on how I look in the pictures!  Lame, I know, but I've been feeling like such a huge sack of fat shit lately.
 
[five]  My Chicago Quickie last weekend was a blast!  Except for the lack of sleep, leaving me completely exhausted this week!  Womp. Womp. 
 
 
[six]  The Route 66 Half Marathon is in 17 days and to say I'm not prepared is an understatement!  Work has been killing me, thus leaving NO time for my training runs!  Leaving my longest "long" run at a mere 7 miles! Pray that I just finish, alive, crawling is fine! 
 
 
[seven]  Spark is currently keeping me semi-functioning (especially since I haven't had a beloved DDP in 4 days)! If you haven't taken a spin on the Spark train yet, I highly suggest it!  I like Fruit Punch and Watermelon! 
 
 
[eight]  Confession - I hadn't weighed myself in quite some time before starting the cleanse Monday, and well let's just say the scale read 12 pounds heavier than the lowest it had a few months back!  FML!
 
[nine]  I made the mistake of letting "The Fox (What Does the Fox Say?) song come on while Jack was in the car the other day!  Holy Hell!  All I hear is "Fox Song! Fox Song! Fox Song!" It's like an elephant dart to the public's face!  name that movie
 
 
[ten]  I have never done the whole Black Friday shit!  Ever!  However, for some reason I feel like this is something I need to experience at least once in my life...am I bat-shit crazy for entertaining the idea of going this year?!
 
xoxo
 
 

6 comments :

  1. I think I am STILL recovering from the weekend! BUT...that is OK, it was SO WORTH IT!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I feel like I need to sleep for I week post Chicago. But it was a blast! You can do this half. I know you can do it! Your braver than I for Black Friday. I was having a panic attack at The rack and that's nothing compared to BF BS! Eekkk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should definitely go Black Friday shopping!! Everyone should do it once just to see the madness. The first year I went, me and my youngest sister stayed up all night and drove to Sears at 3am for a GPS for my parents. That was the only thing on the "must have" list. The rest of the time we just drove by places and laughed at people, went to get breakfast and then checked out the destruction at Target. It is probably much more fun that way than it is throwing elbows for a ninja turtle though. hah!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I effin hate that fox song.....I listened to it at work and had a co worker come up behind me shortly after and screamed "chacha-chacha-chacha-cha-cha-cha"....scared the CRAP out of me!!!!

    LOVE the black hair (I loved the ombre too)....but seriously, it's not your hair that makes you gorgeous, it's you and your sassy ass self!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete