Monday, July 14, 2014

Finish The Sentence

Allieology

Day {14} Finish The Sentence

When I open the fridge, I always hope I find... cheese, please! 

My favorite article of clothing is... anything maxi! It can be a maxi dress, a maxi skirt...as long as it's long and flows, I'm in LOVE!

Last week I was really pissed when... I discovered evening swim lessons are a nightmare! Total nightmare, they are too late in the evening, then the kids are wired for hours making it a late bedtime, resulting in crabby kiddos in the morning!


One thing nobody understands about me is... my obsession love for all things social media!


One thing I don't understand is... what's SO confusing about a 4-way stop?! Let's get our shit together, people!


The world would be a better place if... everyone just chilled the F out! Me included.


If I had a million dollars, I'd... quit my full time job in a hot second! I'm loving being a BEACHBODY Coach, it's so empowering! I love helping others and I love that it pushes me to be better!

If I knew I'd die next week, this week I'd... use that million dollars, get all my friends and family to Mexico and lay on the beach and party like it's 1999.


If I could change one thing about myself, it would be... my lack of patience, with everything!


Something that can always make me happy is... shopping! What, I'm materialistic and have an addictive personality...at least I own it!


Something I'll never blog about is... politics. I'm too uninformed and frankly don't give a shit, really.


If I could go anywhere I would go... home, right meow!


If I were an animal I would be a ... a cute, little monkey! I mean, they are the closest to being human, I think!


A job I've always wanted is... a personal stylist or interior decorating!


My idea of a perfect day is... currently is a day alone! Like completely alone, at a spa or whatever! No one to ask me questions, no one to whine at me, no one to tell me that I have laundry to do, nothing! Pure silence is what I crave!

Head on over and link up! I'd love to know what really pissed you off or what you don't understand!?



6 comments :

  1. Love your idea of a perfect day, mine too! complete silence would be amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 4-way stops are my nightmare...seriously, how did these people pass their driving test?

    WhatTheHeckWhyNot?

    ReplyDelete
  3. you can be my personal stylist hahaha
    And I need a day of silence too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Party on the beach in Mexico?! Yes, please!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Interior decorator would be so fun!!

    ReplyDelete